Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting to Know You (And by 'You' I mean 'Me')


Aww. Wasn't I just precious?
How special.

So I was going through my email and found this questionnaire. Remember in grade school
when people would forward you dumb questionnaires and you'd have to do them and forward them
to twenty other people? Yup. I found one. And since I am sick of homework, I'm going
to take a break and fill out this lovely questionnaire.

Lucky you guys.

1. What time is it?  Ok. Lamest question ever to begin a questionnaire with. But. It is 10:49 am. At least, it is in Orem, UT.

2. What's your full name?  Nashelle Pearson. No. I don't have a middle name. Deal with it.

3. What are you most afraid of?  The dark. Being alone in the dark, monsters in the dark, etc.

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?  Toy Story 3! Love love love.

5. Place of birth?  Good ol' Provo, UT.

6. Favorite food?  Chocolate. Seriously. But just plain chocolate. Not corrupted chocolate withicky caramel or peanut butter or nuts or gross stuff in it. Plain, sweet, regular, normal Chocolate.

7. What's your natural hair color?  Brunette.

8. Ever been to Alaska?  No

9. Ever been toilet papering?  Just once. My mom took me.

10. Been in a car accident?  No... Oh... Yup. Let's not talk about it. Thanks.

11. Croutons or bacon bits?  Croutons on a salad. Bacon bits on a baked potato.

12. Favorite day of the week?  I have always liked Sundays.

13. Favorite restaurant?  La Cabana or Los Hermanos for Mexican. Zanthony's for sea food. Macaroni Grill for Italian. Roy's for Pizza.
14. Favorite flower?  I don't have one. They just have to smell good.

15. Favorite sport to watch?  I watched a couple pretty intense Ultimate Frisbee games this year...

16. Favorite drink?  Milk. Mmmm.

17. Favorite ice cream?  Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! or Chocolate Devotion from Cold Stone. Heaven in a cup. Oh man.

18. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Disney, baby. Disney.

19. Silver or Gold?  Silver. Always.

20. Ever been on a ship?  A big one? A real one? On the ocean? A cruise ship? ...None of the above.

21. What color is your bedroom carpet?  Blue. (why does it matter? I don't know.)

22. How many times did you fail your drivers test?  NONE. I got 98%.

23. What do you do when you are bored?  Homework. But only in extreme cases.

24. Bedtime?  Why should I tell you? You're not coming to bed with me. Creeper.

25. Favorite TV show?  Well, there are lots I enjoy watching. But the only one I keep up with is Dancing with the Stars.

26. Last person you went to dinner with?  Daniel Jackson. Good times.

27. What are your favorite colors?  You mean I get more than one?! Awesome! Green. Blue. Yellow. Orange. Pink. Lilac. Red. That is the correct order, too. Well, most of the time.

28. How many tattoos do you have?  I love that this is a real question. Not 'do you have a tattoo' but 'how many'. Sad day. ...Oh. I don't have any, by the way.

29. How many pets do you have?  Well, none at school with me, but at home I have seven. I can even name them all! Triss, Mattie, Taylor, Larissa, Parker, Marinn, and Megan.

30. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?  If you're serious, you should ask God.

31. What do you want to do before you die?  Lots of things (not necesarily in this order): Finish my education, go to the temple, dance at Disneyland, dance in New York City, successfully complete a Disney Movie Marathon with my sister, get married in the temple, travel out of the country, have kids, go on a road trip to somewhere out-of-state, go through a temple in every state that I visit, know that I lived life being the best person I could be and that I was happy and loved life and my family, etc etc etc.

32. Have you ever been to Hawaii?  No. Thanks for rubbing it in. I appreciate it.

33. Have you ever been to countries outside the U.S.? ...no.

34. What was your favorite job?  Sunburst Day Care. Three summers. Love.
35. What time is it?  11:12 am.

Yay for wasting my life!
On to homework.
Signing Out.
Me. 

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.