Friday, July 1, 2011
JUNE-lites
JUNE:
1. Saw the suspension bridge in Waco, Texas. Wow it was cool.
5. Happy Birthday to my Dad!!! Love him!
5. Happy Birthday to my Dad!!! Love him!
6. Called on an apartment. Did a wedding registry at Wal-mart. It took three hours! It was really really long, but actually quite fun.
7. Made breakfast & cookies & dinner. Yummy. Worked on my flowers - got to see my bouquet and Daniel's boutineere. They look awesome!
7. Made breakfast & cookies & dinner. Yummy. Worked on my flowers - got to see my bouquet and Daniel's boutineere. They look awesome!
8. Drove to Austin, Texas to see Daniel's brother and register at Macy's - also a great experience and lots of fun. I loved it. We also got the first draft of our wedding announcement (we did them online since we were in Texas and the girl doing them was in Utah). Yay!
9. Went to the Dr. Pepper museum. Did you know Dr. Pepper was invented in Waco? I sure didn't. It was awesome.
11. Flew from Texas home to Salt Lake City.
12. Got to see our new apartment - and we LOVE it!
18. Drove to Provo and ran errands with Best Friend. Then drove back to Vernal so I could be there for the final dress of 'The Wizard of Oz'.
20. Opening night for 'The Wizard of Oz'.
24. Received our announcements in the mail. They are awesome.
25. Best Friend came to visit. Moved lots of stuff out of my room. Crazy! Had a great weekend together. Just like always. :)
28. Happy Birthday to Megan! She is 10. Wow. I can't believe it.
29. Packed up everything in my room except stuff that I still need. It is so weird that it is so empty... especially cuz there are no more boxes in the closet or under the beds.
What a great month! I will probably blog more once the play is over and life slows down a little... Or maybe I will wait til I'm super crazy busy again. Go figure that that is when I have the most time for everything. Haha. So it goes. But I promise to be back soon. If nothing else, with a link to a NEW blog, one for Best Friend & I! Woot. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.