Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Post. Officially.

FIRST POST!!!

I am super excited about this blog. I think it's going to be fantastic.
Lots of it will be pictures that I've taken with my magical camera that I love.
I've decided I love seeing the amazing beauty in the world and being able to carry that beauty
with me on my camera is awesome.
And I want to share it with you. I hope you will enjoy! :o)


<>
And of course, I had to add pictures of my family.
My sisters are so amazing. I am so grateful for them and their love.
Yes. They are the best.


As is my mom. I'm so grateful for these ladies and their love for me and all they teach me.
Happy day!


1 comments:

Kate Weber said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you're blogging... finally!

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.