Saturday, September 18, 2010
Guest Blogger: Katie Weber
I've known Nashelle since we were little. We didn't get along very well. But it was inevitable that we would end up best friends. It was destined.
The magic truly happened in 42nd Street when we realized that her first name (Nashelle) and my middle name (Michelle) were so similar.
Nashelle became Nashellifer Marie and I was Katie Michellouise. These are nicknames that we still use today.
This girl is absolutely fantastic (even though she stole my make believe boyfriend) and I love her forever!
I was happy to set up this blog for her! Because I love her so much! Yup. Obviously. This blog is fantastic.
You should all follow her. Cause I said so.
I love you Nacho Face! I hope you love this blog! I can't wait to read what you post!
The magic truly happened in 42nd Street when we realized that her first name (Nashelle) and my middle name (Michelle) were so similar.
Nashelle became Nashellifer Marie and I was Katie Michellouise. These are nicknames that we still use today.
This girl is absolutely fantastic (even though she stole my make believe boyfriend) and I love her forever!
I was happy to set up this blog for her! Because I love her so much! Yup. Obviously. This blog is fantastic.
You should all follow her. Cause I said so.
I love you Nacho Face! I hope you love this blog! I can't wait to read what you post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
"Stole my make believe boyfriend" BAHA!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.