Thursday, October 28, 2010
Blogging?
I recently had a conversation with a good friend of mine (if you consider chatting on Gmail to be a conversation, anyway).
It went something like this:
Katie: Hey! What happened to Blogging?!
Me: ...oh ya... I'll do that... Eventually.
Uhm... That's basically the whole conversation (not that we had,
but that is relevant at the moment).
I haven't written a blog post since September. I know. I'm just that awesome. But hey! I've been busy and had other things to do. Like... Facebook... YouTube... Gmail... Ok. So I have not a great excuse (yes I know that's not grammatically correct). Especially since it doesn't take a HUGE amount of time to write a post.
I'm a slacker. So goes life.
Mostly my excuse is that since *cough* TWO *cough* people read this blog, plus a random two or three that happen on it by accident, and I talk to those 'TWO' people daily... I have nothing really to blog about.
HOWEVER. Since Katie is such a wonderful person and designed my beautiful blog for me (I'm only kinda sucking up. Don't judge.), I am going to try to do better about blogging. Starting... tomorrow. Go me!
Much Love.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
2 comments:
You're such a suck up. I love you though.
And by the way. You forgot to mention one very important, ever so crucial, eensy weensy detail. You've been too busy smooching to write a blog. Pah. (Good thing I have all of my November blog posts already written. Ba ha.)
Gross.
PS. You can't write posts before-hand. That's lame and ridiculous and falsifying life. The end.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.