Sunday, October 9, 2011
Becoming My Mommy
It is kind of crazy to become your mother. I mean, I've heard it happens a lot. And I've actually seen it happen with some of my friends and my aunts. It's hilarious - when it happens to other people.
The good thing about becoming like my mom is that I love my mom and think she's the best. I got her brown hair, her love of music & theatre, and best of all - her cookie recipe.
That's right. Every Sunday afternoon, without fail, my mom makes chocolate chip cookies. Then we eat them. It's one of my favorite Sunday traditions and one that Best Friend and I have been really good at doing. In fact, today, Best Friend got everything ready for me to make the cookies before I could do it. It was hilarious.
So I guess it's not a bad thing to become your mother. As long as Best Friend doesn't mind. ;)
Thanks mommy! I love you!
Signing out.
Me.
OH! And ps - the people above us are listening to the musical Wicked. Very very loudly. I am singing along in our apartment (almost). This has convinced me that we have great neighbors.
The good thing about becoming like my mom is that I love my mom and think she's the best. I got her brown hair, her love of music & theatre, and best of all - her cookie recipe.
That's right. Every Sunday afternoon, without fail, my mom makes chocolate chip cookies. Then we eat them. It's one of my favorite Sunday traditions and one that Best Friend and I have been really good at doing. In fact, today, Best Friend got everything ready for me to make the cookies before I could do it. It was hilarious.
So I guess it's not a bad thing to become your mother. As long as Best Friend doesn't mind. ;)
Thanks mommy! I love you!
Signing out.
Me.
OH! And ps - the people above us are listening to the musical Wicked. Very very loudly. I am singing along in our apartment (almost). This has convinced me that we have great neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
1 comments:
Haha, I'm slowly becoming my mother too. It's been pretty awesome. Not gonna lie.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.