Friday, October 7, 2011
summer --> winter = NO HAPPINESS
I feel like we skipped autumn. That is unacceptable because autumn is MY FAVORITE season.
This week here in joyful ol' Utah, we went from low 90's to low 40's. And that happened in less than 24 hours. Ridiculous, people. Seriously.
Good thing I went home Tuesday afternoon and put away all my short and pulled out my pants & sweaters because I would have DIED on Wednesday and Thursday in the freezing cold without all my layers on. It was crazy how fast the weather went from beautiful and sunny with no clouds to dark and rainy with no blue sky. Today we had to scrape ice off our windshield. Not ok.
However! Due to the sudden increase of rain, Best Friend took initiative and saved our mailbox!


This week here in joyful ol' Utah, we went from low 90's to low 40's. And that happened in less than 24 hours. Ridiculous, people. Seriously.
Good thing I went home Tuesday afternoon and put away all my short and pulled out my pants & sweaters because I would have DIED on Wednesday and Thursday in the freezing cold without all my layers on. It was crazy how fast the weather went from beautiful and sunny with no clouds to dark and rainy with no blue sky. Today we had to scrape ice off our windshield. Not ok.
However! Due to the sudden increase of rain, Best Friend took initiative and saved our mailbox!
See the leaking? It was so so sad and our mail was getting so so wet. Not any more though. What a guy, right?
So. Mrs. Summer & Mr. Winter - please bring me back Autumn. At least for a couple weeks. I would really super appreciate it.
Signing out.
Me.
p.s. Best Friend says it's supposed to be in the 70's again next week. Holy moly!!! What is happening?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.