Monday, October 3, 2011
SEPTEMBER-lites
SEPTEMBER:
2. Happy Birthday, Sister #1!
4. Celebrated one one-month wedding anniversary!
9. Auditioned with Best Friend for 'The Nutcracker' with Mountain West Ballet. We got cast as Party Parents, and our characters are the Bennetts from Pride & Prejudice. We have 5 daughters and everything! Haha! I am so so so excited. My cousin is doing it too, with a boy I went to high school with. It's going to be so much fun.
10. Happy Birthday, Sister #2! :) Did a fashion show with my sisters. Loved it.
12. Finally got our frame from Michael's w/ our wedding picture in it and the mat we had people sign at our wedding. It's on our wall and beautiful.
14. Happy Birthday, Brother #2! (Holy lots of birthdays!)
4. Celebrated one one-month wedding anniversary!
9. Auditioned with Best Friend for 'The Nutcracker' with Mountain West Ballet. We got cast as Party Parents, and our characters are the Bennetts from Pride & Prejudice. We have 5 daughters and everything! Haha! I am so so so excited. My cousin is doing it too, with a boy I went to high school with. It's going to be so much fun.
10. Happy Birthday, Sister #2! :) Did a fashion show with my sisters. Loved it.
12. Finally got our frame from Michael's w/ our wedding picture in it and the mat we had people sign at our wedding. It's on our wall and beautiful.
14. Happy Birthday, Brother #2! (Holy lots of birthdays!)
17. Worked my first BYU football game. (Not the first I'd ever been to. Of course not. Just the first one I've worked at.) I swear to Buddha it almost killed me. Holy cow. I was there for 10 hours. I know, it doesn't sound like a lot, but when it's your first day on the job being in charge of a whole stand and four people?! Yeah. It's killer.
22. Went to Best Friend's little brother's Men Chorus concert. Remember when I used to go to those but Best Friend was in them? Good times.
24. Awesome of all awesomes: Relief Society Broadcast. Especially this talk.
26. Got super sick and spent the rest of the week in bed. Gross.
What a great month. Lots happening for us. We love it! Brother #1 finally un-grounded me and I'm getting letters frequently. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's the greatest. Below are some of my favorite pictures (not of people - those will come later) (and not including Picture of the Week pictures) that I took during the month. Enjoy!
And Happy October!
And Happy October!
I'm interested to know which of these you like better. Put your comments below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.