Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I'm a bad decision maker
Not that I make bad decisions. No no no. But I'm bad at making decisions. You know?
So here is the question: Should I combine my blogs or leave them separate?
PROS:
Those who read both would only have to read one.
I don't have to remember 2 passwords anymore (this is with my old email and it won't let me just change the owner of the blog. Don't know why, but it's not cool.)
I would have one super-awesome blog instead of only one.
I wouldn't feel guilty for posting on one more than the other.
CONS:
I like the personality I have on this blog. It's fun.
I just made some awesome changes (like all the pages I added) that I don't want to lose.
I love love love the template of this blog - it was designed just for me.
I may lose readers. (but of course I wouldn't cuz you'd all follow me there, too... ... ...right?)
I like the idea of a family blog that isn't just a me blog, you know?
So. Any opinions? Seriously - any input would be great. If you want me to keep this blog, please tell me. If you think I should combine them, please tell me. But please don't tell me any other pros&cons. My list is much longer than that, but I didn't want to bore you.
Please share with me your opinions good people of the e-World. I would love your advice & thoughts.
Much love.
Signing out.
Me.
So here is the question: Should I combine my blogs or leave them separate?
PROS:
Those who read both would only have to read one.
I don't have to remember 2 passwords anymore (this is with my old email and it won't let me just change the owner of the blog. Don't know why, but it's not cool.)
I would have one super-awesome blog instead of only one.
I wouldn't feel guilty for posting on one more than the other.
CONS:
I like the personality I have on this blog. It's fun.
I just made some awesome changes (like all the pages I added) that I don't want to lose.
I love love love the template of this blog - it was designed just for me.
I may lose readers. (but of course I wouldn't cuz you'd all follow me there, too... ... ...right?)
I like the idea of a family blog that isn't just a me blog, you know?
So. Any opinions? Seriously - any input would be great. If you want me to keep this blog, please tell me. If you think I should combine them, please tell me. But please don't tell me any other pros&cons. My list is much longer than that, but I didn't want to bore you.
Please share with me your opinions good people of the e-World. I would love your advice & thoughts.
Much love.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
2 comments:
Combine. :)
It's one of those things. How do you feel about it? If you are going to be sad after you get rid of this blog to combine them how would you feel about that? Or would you be relieved to just have to update one?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.