Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's not my fault.


It's not my fault.

Ok. Maybe a little bit.

But not really.

Not...completely...anyway.

...I had an amazing night.

And I was too excited to go to sleep, so I'm blogging about it.

Wow. What a crazy I've become.

I made dinner tonight. Enchiladas, to be precise.

Yum.

Then I went to Classic Skating.

Kind of scary... (my balance sucks)

Lots of fun.

Then I watched the Sing-off.

Really entertaining.

Some really good vocals.

Seriously.

All of this - with my Best Friend.

(Yup. Capital letters and all.)

BAM!

I had an amazing night.

It's not my fault.

Well...maybe sorta...

*insert winky face*

1 comments:

Daniel said...

Most excellent. I'm glad you really enjoyed it!

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.