Tuesday, December 14, 2010
What the Format?!
I wanted to apologize to everyone out there on behalf of my blog.
Apparently, depending on what computer you are on (maybe server you're using? I don't know), the format gets all messed up.
For example, on two computers that I've looked at, the pictures from my last post were all skee-wom-pus. (Not sure on spelling, so I used phonics.) I PROMISE they were arranged very nicely in side-by-side neatness. I'm OCD like that sometimes. I spent a long time fighting the format and making sure they were side-by-side and neat.
Aggravating.
Point: It's not my fault.
Just sayin'.
![]() |
| Bahahahahaha. |
I wanted to apologize to everyone out there on behalf of my blog.
For example, on two computers that I've looked at, the pictures from my last post were all skee-wom-pus. (Not sure on spelling, so I used phonics.) I PROMISE they were arranged very nicely in side-by-side neatness. I'm OCD like that sometimes. I spent a long time fighting the format and making sure they were side-by-side and neat.
Aggravating.
Point: It's not my fault.
Just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.