Thursday, August 18, 2011
24 Happy Years
Congratulations to my parents for being married for 24 years! Wow!
I blogged about it on my other blog. It's over here: danielandnashelle.blogspot.com.
Come and check it out! I think it will turn out nice. Still a work in progress, so no hatin', but it's coming. :)
And don't leave here! Great things will be coming soon. Promise.
Signing out.
Me.
I blogged about it on my other blog. It's over here: danielandnashelle.blogspot.com.
Come and check it out! I think it will turn out nice. Still a work in progress, so no hatin', but it's coming. :)
And don't leave here! Great things will be coming soon. Promise.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.