Monday, August 15, 2011
Changes...
Oh man. I don't even know where to start...
Firstly, I just realized that I didn't do a July update. Oops. I would do one today, but I'm on Best Friend's computer (mine is getting fixed) and he doesn't have my WordJournal on here. Poop. Oh well.
This is a post about changes. Lots and lots of changes that are coming.
FIRST: I am a married woman now! That's right, you may all be excited. Talk about HUGE change. It's so different to live with someone that you haven't grown up with. It was different with roommates, we all knew it was only temporary but ended up being great friends. But this time - I'm stuck with him. *lucky me* It's a change. But I Love it.
SECOND: Name change. Still not used to writing/signing Nashelle Jackson. It's ok for a little while since I still need to sign Pearson on checks and whatnot, but after my name is officially officially changed... It will take some practice.
THIRD: New email address. It can't very well be nashellepearson any more. That's not my name. People will get confused. Awesome ideas are hoped for and may be suggested below. :D
FOURTH (and most exciting in my opinion): It's a new blog! Yay! Unfortunately....not quite ready for public viewing yet, but as soon as it is, there will be a link here. I will probably keep this blog up and running for my own personal-ness, but I am definitely looking forward to a new blog for me and Best Friend. Yuppers.
Well, that's it. Changes are abounding. Life is change. So it goes.
Signing out.
Me.
P.S. one change not mentioned above that I am extremely grateful for is the change the plumber just made in our pipes. *phew* what a relief, hopefully our floor will stop leaking. :P :)
P.P.S. I should open my eyes when I smile. I'm sure I was laughing at something..... Love my parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.