Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Pages
Wondering why I've not blogged ... ... ...?
Well, it's cuz of this crazy little thing called school. I have a feeling it's going to kick my butt this semester. With good reason - it's my second to last, but that means lots of homework and studying. *not yay*
So! I have decided that when I don't have time to blog, but want to, I will do a 'List of Ten'.
**guess what** I've already started!
There is a lovely link in the sidebar that says 'Lists of Ten'. There are (currently) two, but hopefully there will be ten! Get it?
Don't tell me if you don't.
Anyways. Check that out to learn more about me! And share your lists, too. I want to know more about you!
---assuming anyone reads this anyway--- *chirp*
Gotta run to class, but I wanted to share with you. Enjoy!
Signing out.
Me.
Well, it's cuz of this crazy little thing called school. I have a feeling it's going to kick my butt this semester. With good reason - it's my second to last, but that means lots of homework and studying. *not yay*
So! I have decided that when I don't have time to blog, but want to, I will do a 'List of Ten'.
**guess what** I've already started!
There is a lovely link in the sidebar that says 'Lists of Ten'. There are (currently) two, but hopefully there will be ten! Get it?
Don't tell me if you don't.
Anyways. Check that out to learn more about me! And share your lists, too. I want to know more about you!
---assuming anyone reads this anyway--- *chirp*
Gotta run to class, but I wanted to share with you. Enjoy!
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.