Friday, August 26, 2011
Rainbows in My Cupboard!
Best Friend and I got an awesome wedding gift from my Grandmother. It was a green dinner set.
We thought it was so cool - and then we got three more! (also green, also from grandma)
Well, we were wandering around Macy's and saw the plates there.
The lovely lady assisting us said that frequently, customers will buy sets of different colors to
mix and match in their cupboards.
Our first thought was... of course... "Genius!"
So, we traded in three sets of green plates for some other beautiful rainbow colors and then
had to return some other items and so bought two more to add to our collection!
I can't wait to have a full on party with these babies. It's gonna be a blast! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.