Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Because I gave in...
I am now blogging. Ugh. I love blogging, don't get me wrong, and I am very grateful to my friend that set this blog up for me and made it beautiful and taught me how to use it (because I am technology illiterate) (friend's blog is over here).
But now! blogging is taking over my life. Or at least, the next twenty or thirty minutes or so. See, apparently I really want to show every one my house before it is ready. So to compromise, I will show you some pictures of another time and place: MY WEDDING! :) tee hee. I'm so excited. Here they come:
But now! blogging is taking over my life. Or at least, the next twenty or thirty minutes or so. See, apparently I really want to show every one my house before it is ready. So to compromise, I will show you some pictures of another time and place: MY WEDDING! :) tee hee. I'm so excited. Here they come:
Ok, so technically this shot is from the open house. But I LOVE it. What say you?
I love it so much I'm thinking about printing it out. Is that super ridiculous? Maybe. Is it too ridiculous? *shrug*
What about this one?
Oh my handsome husband. (He is looking at the view in front of my Vernal house. Kinda nice.)
And last but not least... The St. George temple!
No, we didn't get married here and no, it wasn't even taken on my wedding day.
We visited one of the days on our honeymoon. Loved it. Took a picture. Loved it more!
The colors are SO amazing, don't you think? That's what happens in St. George
with lots and lots of light. *sigh* Love it.
*****
Anyway, now I've got to go get cleaned up. Best Friend will be wanting a ride home from work soon and I better not freak him (or any other person I may come in contact with) out with my stinkiness. :)
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.