Saturday, August 20, 2011
A Few Photos
**man it's too bad I love spelling... the title was going to be 'Fun Fotos', but I couldn't take it... haha. fail.**
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE photography?
Cuz I do.
I'm working on my skills.
Here are just a few shots from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!
**all photos were taken with a Canon Powershot SX100**
none were edited - except the fourth one (rings) - I added a blur
to the edges. what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.