Friday, January 7, 2011

And so it begins...

Hello.

Classes started on Tuesday.

And I am exhausted. Seriously.

I mean, I started the week after a long break. That may have contributed.

I also started the week feeling rather ill and out-of-sorts. That may have contributed.

Actually. I think that problem is my schedule. It SUCKS this semester.

It's ridiculously hard. I'm taking 6 classes that are 16 credits. That means 4 of my classes are 3 credits.

Seriously. These classes are going to kick my butt. They are all hard-core developmental stuff. I'm super nervous. I'm either going to do awesome, or fail. Praying for the awesome, but we'll see.

On the bright side, they all seem to be relatively enjoyable. Meaning that the teacher seems pretty cool. Which will definitely be helpful. I have a hard time with uninteresting or excited teachers.

I also get to work in the preschool this semester. YAY! I so miss being around kids all the time.

Well. That's my sum-up for now.

Good luck with your...stuff...

Signing out.
Me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.