Saturday, January 29, 2011

Post #9


This is my "Got It" expression.
Because I'm awesome.
My goal was to have 10 posts at the end of January.
Heck. I got really close.

But I don't have anything to blog about right now.

Hmmm. What to do? What to do?

GOT IT!

I'll blog about random happy-ness and adventures until I feel I have a sufficiently long post.

ITEM 1:
I love listening to promptings! Despite their weirdness. Ok. So, I was on Facebook and saw a post from a girl about needing a dance teacher sub for her class that day. I haven't talked to this girl in years. Literally. But I felt strongly impressed to email her. A you-better-not-ignore-this-or-all-heck-will-break-loose impression. Yeah. So I emailed her. I apologized profusely for being random and said I hoped I wasn't creepy, but could she please tell me about her job? She emailed and said she needed a dance sub for the day and do I dance? and would I take the class? and ps THANKS for listening to the prompting. So I agreed and drove to Springville and taught 3 dance classes. WOAH. It was lots of fun and I enjoyed doing two things I love: dancing and teaching. My two morning classes were 2-3 year olds and 4-5 year olds. Ballet. Yum. My evening class was Musical Theatre. Yay! It was grand. Just grand.

ITEM 2:
I went on a random happy adventure today. Crazy, right? I was sitting with my Best Friend and we decided we wanted to do something exciting. So we drove to Salt Lake and walked around the Gateway. He had never been, so we went to the Planetarium (AWESOME) and the Children's Center thing (sorta). Then we went to the Capitol building (I had never been).We replaced some old memories, made some new memories, and over-all had a fantastic day.

Hmm. That's sufficiently long. Thanks for your patience. :o)

Signing out.
Me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.