Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chocolate & Hulu

Well. Tonight didn't exactly turn out as planned.

I wanted to spend the evening with my Best Friend. Unfortunately, I forgot that he is busy with a Men's Chorus retreat.

Yup. He's spending the night with a bunch of stinky, but talented, boys.

I was spending so much time being productive and forgetting he was busy that I got ALL of my homework done. So now I don't have any homework that I need to do tonight. Unless I want to get ahead on my homework for next week...but who does that? Well, I'm sure someone does, but it sure isn't me!

What am I going to do?

I'll tell you. It involves brownie batter and Hulu, followed by brownies, ice cream, popcorn, a blanket, my stuffed bear, and a movie.

Sounds fun, right? Actually, it sounds very unhealthy. But hey! I'm excited.

Take that, Best Friend. ;P

Signing out.
Me.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

You sure showed me how to have a good time. Maybe we should do all those things together.

Nashelle said...

Done.

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.