Friday, January 28, 2011
TV IS REAL!
Yesterday was a normal day.
In the middle of my normal day, I drove to school to pick up my Best Friend and we went to the mall. (He had to buy stuff.)
We were walking out of the mall and saw some people taking pictures.
"Cute." I thought. "Just precious." Yeah. Whatever.
We tried to go out a door, but it was locked, so picture-taking-people walked out the other door in front of us.
As we walked behind them, one of the girls in the group looked back at us.
I froze.
I made Best Friend freeze.
"IT'S MICHELLE!!!" I whispered.
"No way." He replied. (Good thing he knew EXACTLY who I was talking about.)
This woman:
Is Michelle from the Bachelor. The season that is running RIGHT NOW.
HOLY COW!
She is from Salt Lake, and she is CRAZY on the show. No joke.
Best Friend's roommates are kind of *cough* obsessed *cough* with the show, so I've seen all the episodes. Michelle is definitely not my favorite.
But I saw her at University Mall! She is a real person! She really lives in Utah!
My world just got a lot smaller.
In the middle of my normal day, I drove to school to pick up my Best Friend and we went to the mall. (He had to buy stuff.)
We were walking out of the mall and saw some people taking pictures.
"Cute." I thought. "Just precious." Yeah. Whatever.
We tried to go out a door, but it was locked, so picture-taking-people walked out the other door in front of us.
As we walked behind them, one of the girls in the group looked back at us.
I froze.
I made Best Friend freeze.
"IT'S MICHELLE!!!" I whispered.
"No way." He replied. (Good thing he knew EXACTLY who I was talking about.)
This woman:
Is Michelle from the Bachelor. The season that is running RIGHT NOW.
HOLY COW!
She is from Salt Lake, and she is CRAZY on the show. No joke.
Best Friend's roommates are kind of *cough* obsessed *cough* with the show, so I've seen all the episodes. Michelle is definitely not my favorite.
But I saw her at University Mall! She is a real person! She really lives in Utah!
My world just got a lot smaller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.