Thursday, September 1, 2011

JULY & AUGUST-lites

JULY: (cuz I need to catch up)

2. Addressed wedding invitations. Worked on building Larissa a dress for the Miss Uintah Pageant.

4. Happy Fourth of July! Parade in Vernal. Washed the car in the heat and the sun w/ Best Friend and the girls. Fireworks that night.

5. Best Friend's Mom passed away. It was a really hard night.

8. Funeral for Best Friend's mom. Drove to Provo (from Vernal) and unloaded two car loads of my stuff. Drove from there to St. George with the fam. Went to see 'The Little Mermaid', but got rained out after 35 minutes of the show. Lame!

9. Got everything from my grandparent's house and moved it to mine. Cleaned w/ my youngest sister and then drove with her back to Vernal. A fun trip. 

16. Cleaned the house with the help of some guys from Best Friend's ward. They were super helpful and the house looked GREAT after. Also moved in two dressers, bought a garbage can (big one) and bookcase, and couch covers. Then I went and got temple clothes and garments. Oh my goodness - so exciting! Went on a date to see Harry Potter 7 with Best Friend. It was amazing to spend the whole day with him. I was SO grateful.

17. Drove from Provo to Vernal in a scary lightning storm - and by scary I mean really scary. It was really flat and the lightning was all around me lighting up the sky. So I sang to myself to not go crazy.

22. Made a second trip to St. George to see 'The Little Mermaid'. This time we made it all the way through and it was awesome! Oh man Oh man.

23. Went through the temple for the first time! It was INCREDIBLE. My parents and grandparents were there, as well as Best Friend of course.

27. Went to the Miss Uintah County pageant. Larissa was awesome and looked incredible in all her outfits. I was super proud of her.

29. Last day of work at Sunburst Day Care. Had breakfast & dinner with a couple of great friends - Jackie (from high school) & Jen (from work). So awesome! 

31. Best Friend and I spoke in our church. It went really well. After, we loaded the car and my sister and drove to Provo. There we unloaded the car and then drove to Salt Lake City for a Family Shower (like a bridal shower, but just for family). It was SO fun. We had a great time.


AUGUST:

1. Got our bed from RC Willey. Cleaned and organized the house. 

2. Had a girl's night party with my ex-roommates. It was super fun. 

3. Helped with prep for the reception (sort of). 

4. Got married to my Best Friend in the Manti, UT temple. It was great. Definitely the best day of my life. There will be a post about it soon. Promise. :) I got a letter from my brother serving a mission in Japan that was perfect. It made me cry. Hard. I love him lots and miss him lots, too.

5 - 10. Honeymooning in Las Vegas/Cedar City. It was AMAZING! So fun. Seriously. There will be a post about that later, too. (Without too much detail. No worries. We don't want it to be awkward. ...ha.) 

13. Had an open house in Vernal. It was incredible. It was beautiful and it was great to see so many of our (my) friends.  

14. Happy Birthday to my Most Wonderful Mother! :)

15. Made a new blog! Check it out: danielandnashelle.blogspot.com.

19. Went to lunch with a good friend of mine from high school, Heather. It was great to see her. Got lots done and then went on a date with my hot **husband**. Ooh.

26. Worked at the BYU Women's Soccer game. It was long and late and fun-ish.

29. First day of classes at BYU. Hooray.

Wow. What a couple of months it has been! And what a long post. Good grief. It's quite a bit ridiculous. Sorry about that. I just wanted to update everything so I would feel better about not having posted for last month. Many apologies. But now I'm all caught up and life is good. Well, it was good anyway. ;) Stick around for some AWESOME posts coming up very soon!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.