Thursday, February 3, 2011
JANUARY-lites
A good friend of mine, Katie Weber, has the most adorable blog. Feel free to check it out: http://www.simplykateweber.blogspot.com/ . (Since most of you already have anyway...Oh well.)
Anyway, one of my favorite things that she does is go through and list some eventful things that happened in the previous month.
So I'm stealing it. Yay!
JANUARY:
1. Happy New Year! Who doesn't get excited about that, right?
2. First Sunday School lesson ever. (That I've taught. Thought I should clarify.) Woah. Got asked if I was an RM. Double woah.
3. My Best Friend got back to Provo from Texas! It was super crazy trying to navigate the airport alone. But fun. In a stressful way, of course.
7. First date of the New Year. Christmas Present Exchange. Good time.
14. First Big Adventure of the year - a trip to Idaho! (My first time.) We stayed for three days.
17. Saw Winona in Logan on our drive home from Idaho. Ate at a DELICIOUS Mexican restraunt. Oh man.
21. Carl Bloche art exhibit at BYU. It was beautiful. So... breathtaking.
23. Taylor's farewell talk in Vernal. It was really really really good. I learned a lot. I loved it.
26. Taylor went into the MTC. I got to have lunch w/ the family before he left. It was very emotional (even though I didn't cry while I was there, I saved up for later) and super awesome. I love my Taylor.
27. Saw Michelle from the Bachelor at University Mall. Not really important, just really crazy.
29. Random Adventure to the Gateway and Capitol in SLC w/ Best Friend.
30. Taught a freakin' awesome Sunday School lesson. I felt SO GOOD afterwards. Wow. And everyone told me they enjoyed it and were really involved and excited about it. Woo-hoo!
Well. Now it is February. I'm excited. Bring it on, February! Bring. It. On.
Signing Out.
Me.
Anyway, one of my favorite things that she does is go through and list some eventful things that happened in the previous month.
So I'm stealing it. Yay!
JANUARY:
1. Happy New Year! Who doesn't get excited about that, right?
2. First Sunday School lesson ever. (That I've taught. Thought I should clarify.) Woah. Got asked if I was an RM. Double woah.
3. My Best Friend got back to Provo from Texas! It was super crazy trying to navigate the airport alone. But fun. In a stressful way, of course.
7. First date of the New Year. Christmas Present Exchange. Good time.
14. First Big Adventure of the year - a trip to Idaho! (My first time.) We stayed for three days.
17. Saw Winona in Logan on our drive home from Idaho. Ate at a DELICIOUS Mexican restraunt. Oh man.
21. Carl Bloche art exhibit at BYU. It was beautiful. So... breathtaking.
23. Taylor's farewell talk in Vernal. It was really really really good. I learned a lot. I loved it.
26. Taylor went into the MTC. I got to have lunch w/ the family before he left. It was very emotional (even though I didn't cry while I was there, I saved up for later) and super awesome. I love my Taylor.
27. Saw Michelle from the Bachelor at University Mall. Not really important, just really crazy.
29. Random Adventure to the Gateway and Capitol in SLC w/ Best Friend.
30. Taught a freakin' awesome Sunday School lesson. I felt SO GOOD afterwards. Wow. And everyone told me they enjoyed it and were really involved and excited about it. Woo-hoo!
Well. Now it is February. I'm excited. Bring it on, February! Bring. It. On.
Signing Out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.