Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Happy-Making Things
So yesterday I got some bad news. If you read my other blog you probably already know that. Lucky you. Yeah... I was very put out for a very long time.
You see the sidebar? Over there on the left? Yup. That sidebar.
There is a NEW PAGE! Called "Ten Happy-Making Things".
You should check it out. Mostly because it was my 'I'm not going to be grumpy any more post' and reminded me that I still have so much to be happy about. (yes I really needed reminding)
Enjoy! :) And then tell me what are ten things that make YOU happy.
Signing out.
Me.
You see the sidebar? Over there on the left? Yup. That sidebar.
There is a NEW PAGE! Called "Ten Happy-Making Things".
You should check it out. Mostly because it was my 'I'm not going to be grumpy any more post' and reminded me that I still have so much to be happy about. (yes I really needed reminding)
Enjoy! :) And then tell me what are ten things that make YOU happy.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.