Friday, September 9, 2011
week of US in pictures
All pictures were shot with a Canon Powershot SX100.
(and Best Friend is definitely getting better at this. i told him he just needed a little practice.)
(and Best Friend is definitely getting better at this. i told him he just needed a little practice.)
see the awesome braid on top of my head? if not, no worries, it's super tiny but will resurface again soon i'm sure.
ANYWAY. i got the idea from this blog post. definitely check it out. it's super cool.
and her braids look much better than mine. but i'm practicing.
Best Friend told me it looks like I'm pooping on the wall in this picture -------->
I told him that's gross to say.
And decided to post this picture. (below) HA HA!
l
l
l
V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.