Friday, September 16, 2011

Randomly Random

A. I feel like I've been posting a LOT lately. At least, a lot more than normal. Weird? Kinda. Good? Yes. At least for me. I hope no one has stopped reading my blog because of how much I post. That would be sad. But it's been an interesting week for me and so I have desired to blog more than my usual. *shrug*

B. This post has no "real" value. Well, it does....in a way. Uhm...now it's awkward. Anyway. I say that because I have nothing really to say. I just have a lot of things on my mind and that I've found that I'm going to blog about today. Yay for you. ...so...enjoy? Yes. Enjoy.

So without any further ado, here is my random post of random-ness that is completely random. and...awesome...of course.


1. I love seeing old friends! Yesterday in the computer, a friend of mine from Snow sat down next to me and said hello. She just got back a few weeks ago from serving an LDS Mission in Boston, MA. Super cool, right? Anyway, it was super great to see her since I haven't in a while and to catch up. It basically made my day.

2. I have received, not one, but two job promotions in the last, not one, but two days. Woah! I have a *sort of*  job working for BYU Concessions. I know. Ridiculously un-glamorous. And also really stressful. At least in the moment. I call it a sort of job because I am still looking for employment elsewhere. Concessions pays great, but it's definitely not what I want to be doing for the rest of my life. For now, it will help to pay the bills and it's a great excuse to at least be in the stadium for the football games, though, admittedly, I won't be able to watch. However, I have gone from lowly food-distributor to cashier (my second day on the job in April), from cashier to money-handler (received training yesterday), and now from money-handler to Stand Leader (training later this afternoon). Be impressed. I know, I know. Ridiculous, right? But apparently that's how they roll. I suppose it works out for me - double pay raise and more hours, but it's also a LOT more stress. Not so happy-making.

3. I am posting recipes on my other blog. Every Friday. Sort of like my Wednesday pictures of the week on this blog. You should check them out. Just go here to get the links to all the recipes. Ok, fine. To both of the recipes. but next week, there will be a THIRD. So there. 

4. See this picture?




Yup. That's a deer. On BYU campus. Right behind the Smith Fieldhouse. I saw it while stopping to take a super cool picture of some beautiful flowers (will be shown later) and so took some pictures. I talked to the deer while taking pictures, too. She glared at me. I calmed her down. We parted friends. And safe. That's important. *sigh* I love living by the mountains.

5. And see this picture?


Bikes. On the bike rack. Right before I saw my deer friend. ha. do you get it? Pretty awesome, right?

6. And have I mentioned lately how much I just love Best Friend? Oh... I have? Well, I'm gonna mention it again:

I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!




Ok. That's enough. I'm done. Over and out. 
Later dudes.

1 comments:

Brittney Ann! said...

Oh mylanta!! I miss you so much!! You really just don't even know the amount of voidness is in my heart right now!!!!! I love you!!

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.