Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week in Pictures

So I posted at my other blog today. It was super happy, you should check it out:

It's called "Happy Anniversary!" cuz it's our one month today!
Wow. Time flies.

Also, a post for my sister - the one just before called "Happy Birthday!".
She is 18. Gross. And awesome.

Anyway, here is our first week of school in pictures. Also, we drove to Ephraim to take
Sister #1 to dinnerfor her birthday - she was there dancing with the high school drill team.
P.S. They are awesome and definitely going to take state this year.
GO UTES!

 









































































 






















0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.