Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Picture of the Week
Ok. So I'm really wanting to do more of this photography stuff (hence the pictures of myself and Best Friend taken every school day as well as the new-found devotion to carrying my camera around with me everywhere that I go and trying not to take it out too often).
So, I'm going to start a Picture of the Week. This will be any picture - person or landscape - that I have taken during the last week that I think is good enough to share with all of you. I'm actually really excited. I will probably do this post on Wednesdays. I think it's a good middle-of-the-week post, yeah? Great. Me too.
Here is one from last week that I love:
So, I'm going to start a Picture of the Week. This will be any picture - person or landscape - that I have taken during the last week that I think is good enough to share with all of you. I'm actually really excited. I will probably do this post on Wednesdays. I think it's a good middle-of-the-week post, yeah? Great. Me too.
Here is one from last week that I love:
taken at the Provo, UT temple. Canon PowerShot SX100
Feel free to comment and tell me what you think! Constructive criticism, though, people. Ok? Thanks.
***I'm always looking for ways to improve. If you want to *cough cough* be a model or know of some great locations that I should check out, you should definitely let me know! Or if you have a fancy camera you are getting rid of - I would LOVE a nice manual-mode-included camera. Mine is amazing, don't get me wrong, but I would love to learn and experiment. Just a thought to put out into that lovely universe.***
Alright. Picture of the week. Done and done.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.