Wednesday, September 21, 2011
picture of the week
is it ridiculous that I had a super hard time picking a picture this week? that either means I'm doing something very right or very wrong. it also means that you get TWO pictures. mwahaha.
Number one: taken on University Ave - do you see the mountains? cuz I sure don't. They disappeared! Cool.
Number two: taken while on a walk late at night (ok, it was 8 pm. don't judge) Best Friend especially loved the light on the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.