Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Anti-Frustration
Today... I am frustrated.
And it's frustrating cuz I'm trying really really hard not to be.
I've been sick since Sunday. I'm not sure what it is, but my head hurts and my throat hurts. I've got a gunky cough and a stuffed up nose. It's simply disgusting.
I slept for 11.5 hours last night ... and it did absolutely nothing. Ugh.
Also. I still haven't found a job. I have applied for 20+ and not only have I not received an interview (well, only one, which didn't work out) but I also haven't received emails saying they aren't interested at all. Lame! I'm frustrated. I could work in Vernal for the summer... but... So much stress would result... Ugh.
SO! You may have noticed this post is titled anti-frustration. Well. That's because I'm determined to not let my bad mood, illness, and dour-looking circumstances get the best of me. (I'm not sure why, giving in is what I'd normally do. Maybe I'm just sick of giving in. Yup.) So I'm going to make a list of ten things that make me happy.
And it's frustrating cuz I'm trying really really hard not to be.
I've been sick since Sunday. I'm not sure what it is, but my head hurts and my throat hurts. I've got a gunky cough and a stuffed up nose. It's simply disgusting.
I slept for 11.5 hours last night ... and it did absolutely nothing. Ugh.
Also. I still haven't found a job. I have applied for 20+ and not only have I not received an interview (well, only one, which didn't work out) but I also haven't received emails saying they aren't interested at all. Lame! I'm frustrated. I could work in Vernal for the summer... but... So much stress would result... Ugh.
SO! You may have noticed this post is titled anti-frustration. Well. That's because I'm determined to not let my bad mood, illness, and dour-looking circumstances get the best of me. (I'm not sure why, giving in is what I'd normally do. Maybe I'm just sick of giving in. Yup.) So I'm going to make a list of ten things that make me happy.
1. My Best Friend
2. My Family
3. Music - Listening, Singing, or Playing. It is love.
4. Theatre - Watching or Participating. I need more.
5. Reading!
6. Ballet. Jazz. Contemporary. Basically, Dancing.
7. Ballroom dancing. It's so awesome, it gets its own category. Yup.
8. Pretty flowers. Also photography.
9. Sleep. Who doesn't love sleeping?
10. Children. Being at preschool all semester has been a HUGE blessing.
11. Oops... Can't forget CHOCOLATE! Yummy.
(My favorite! Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate!)
What are ten (or eleven) things that make YOU happy?
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.











0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.