Tuesday, April 19, 2011
PhotosPhotosPhotos!
Oh man. OH man!
I love taking pictures. Hopefully someday soon I'll get better at it.
It's just so much fun! and the beauty of the world is incredible.
As a side note... Elder Pearson (my brother) flew out to Japan yesterday.
I'm extremely nervous about it, but my dad says everything is fine.
Well, said Elder wrote me a letter. I saw the envelope and was thrilled!
But when I opened it up...
THE LETTER WAS BLANK!
There was merely the date written in the upper right corner. Gah.
What a bum. Don't worry. I'll get him back. He'll be sorry.
He thinks he is funny and just cuz he is in Japan he can hide. But he can't.
You better watch yourself, Elder Pearson.
I'm STILL your older sister.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.