Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Siblings (Part 2)

Remember that one time I did a post about my siblings? Well, I left off two of them, so I thought I would finish. I felt kind of bad. Plus I don't want to do anything else and I'm feeling sentimental. Yay! Here we go:


Sister #2: Sister #2 is actually really cool. She was kind of the odd-man-out for awhile, but turns out, we all love her. A LOT. She is definitely a daddy's-girl and has been since she was really little. She is probably the most like me out of all of my siblings. In other words, she is very particular about her bedroom, usually tidy, very smart, extremely attractive (tee hee... had to throw that in. sorry.), loves reading, etc.

One of my favorite things about Sister #2 is her confidence. She is very bold and out-going and I love that about her. Another favorite thing is that she knows she can talk to me. In fact, very recently, she is sure to email me when she has questions about life. Not that I'm great at answering, but I love that she trusts me.


Sister #3: The baby of the family. She is the biggest goof-ball that you will ever meet. Anywhere. Seriously. She is great. She is extremely smart - she knows how to figure out computer stuff better than any of us and plays the piano amazingly. She is funny and very out-going. You never really know what you're going to get from her. It's always an adventure taking her places and hearing what she has to say.

One of my favorite memories of Sister #3 was her birthday a couple years ago. I had made a goal to take each of my siblings to lunch over the summer. Since her birthday is in June, I figured I'd take her for her birthday and kill two birds with one stone. Well, she wanted to go to McDonald's. So we did. While at dinner later that night - at McDonald's - I found out she had ALSO gone to McDonald's for breakfast. Phew. Three meals at McDonald's. Wow. What a birthday wish. Crazy.


Well. Those are the rest of my siblings. Man oh man oh man do I love them alot. These two little girls are the absolute best and really run the house. It's crazy. But I love it. And I love them. SO much.

Signing out.
Me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.