Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Firebolt
So I knew I wanted to blog today.
Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything to blog about.
I could blog about how I've been feeling like crap for the last week and I hate it.
Or about how today was the last day of preschool (again).
Or how tomorrow is the last day of classes and finals are just around the corner (next week).
Or how stressed I am.
But I don't want to.
Instead. I'm posting a link to an awesome video.
It reminds me of my sister. :)
Oh man. I wish I still did things like this...
Happy viewing.
Signing out.
Me.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.