Saturday, April 23, 2011

Double-Date Night: Five Alls

Tonight, my parents took us (Best Friend & me) to Five Alls.

It was magical. It was delicious. It was really dark and lit by candles and lanterns and wall-hanging lights (sconces? Maybe?)

We had a marvelous time. And our awesome picture proves it:



Tee hee!

Really. It was incredible. Despite our frenzied faces.

I tried to get some sa-weet pictures of the delicious food, but unfortunately, it was too dark. (I know that in the pictures the windows are open so you're asking - why was it too dark? Well, they didn't open the windows until we got our dessert, and then I wasn't thinking about it any more. So there.)

Nevertheless, dinner was the best and we were VERY grateful to Mom & Dad for paying to take us to dinner there. (It was their "Congrats on being engaged" dinner.)


--just so you know, the final bill (including tip) was $199. Yeah. It was epic. For real.


It was SO SO SO worth it and I would recommend it to anyone.

5 course meal - drink AND dessert included in the price. Yummy.

Mom had King Crab legs and they were some serious KING CRAB LEGS. Woah.
Dad had New York Steak. HUGE!
Best Friend had Steak & Crab.
I had Steak & Shrimp.

Beautiful. Delicious. 5 courses. Incredible. Tasty. Lovely. Pewter goblets & plates. AMAZING food. Great service. Right out of a Medieval storybook. Mmmm.

All around: Five Stars. Definitely.


too bad there was light behind us.... but oh well. 
LOVE MY PARENTS!!! :)


Out in front. It's a hidden little spot. Search for it. Go there. Eat. Love.
It's worth it. And more.

Signing out.
Me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.