Monday, April 18, 2011
A Tale of Two Movies
So... I need to confess... There are two movies that I've seen in the last week that I have LOVED!
Seriously. Loved. Ask Best Friend. He will tell you. It's great.
Anyways...
One movie is older-ish (I think) while one is new (very). They are both awesome!
Movie number one: The Tale of Despereaux
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in Harry Potter)
Sigourney Weaver (Avatar, Holes, etc)
Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid in Harry Potter)
Kevin Kline (frogs, cowboys, oh the characters are endless!)
Christopher Lloyd (Magician in the Pagemaster)
and many many others - these are just my favorites.
The mouse is the best. But the rat is second best. ;) But that's my opinion. And whenever the mouse is asked if he is a mouse or a man he says, "I am a gentleman." OH! It's darling.
The movie is rated G, 90 minutes long, and is definitely child-friendly. But despite its "in-your-face-let-me-tell-you-the-moral" conclusion, it is simply darling. It's a happy-feel-good movie and I was so glad to finally have watched it. *sigh* So happy!
Movie number two: Tangled
P.P.S. Something else to confess... I waited til 12:01 am to post this so I wouldn't post twice in the same day. I know. I'm awesome. So it goes.
Seriously. Loved. Ask Best Friend. He will tell you. It's great.
Anyways...
One movie is older-ish (I think) while one is new (very). They are both awesome!
Movie number one: The Tale of Despereaux
Oh my goodness. This mouse is the most darling thing EVER.
The voices of this animated picture are incredible. They include:
Matthew Broderick (Simba in the Lion King)
Dustin Hoffman (Hook in Hook)Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in Harry Potter)
Sigourney Weaver (Avatar, Holes, etc)
Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid in Harry Potter)
Kevin Kline (frogs, cowboys, oh the characters are endless!)
Christopher Lloyd (Magician in the Pagemaster)
and many many others - these are just my favorites.
The mouse is the best. But the rat is second best. ;) But that's my opinion. And whenever the mouse is asked if he is a mouse or a man he says, "I am a gentleman." OH! It's darling.
The movie is rated G, 90 minutes long, and is definitely child-friendly. But despite its "in-your-face-let-me-tell-you-the-moral" conclusion, it is simply darling. It's a happy-feel-good movie and I was so glad to finally have watched it. *sigh* So happy!
Movie number two: Tangled
*sigh* No one is really surprised, right? Oh good. Just checking.
Man. I don't even know where to START with this one. It was just perfect. So simply and awesomely perfect. Wow. I loved the story, the bad guy, the good guy, the appearing-to-be-bad-but-really-good-guy-who-got-the-girl (aka Chuck! woah...), the horse! Oh man.
Best Friend and I watched this movie for the first time together in theatres and together again just a few days ago. It was brilliant. Just brilliant. Everything that I remember in a good Disney movie. LOVED IT! :)
Well... That's about it I guess. I was just SO excited after watching 'Despereaux' today and then I thought of 'Tangled' and then... Oh gracious. I love a good movie, don't you? I knew it.
Well. Watch a good movie. Unless you're studying for finals... then finish your finals and THEN watch a good movie. ...yeah...
Signing out!
Me.
P.S. This made me laugh out loud. And I love laughing. And I love laughing out loud. Hee hee.
P.P.S. Something else to confess... I waited til 12:01 am to post this so I wouldn't post twice in the same day. I know. I'm awesome. So it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.