Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daily Miracle - 4/13


Actually... I've noticed lots of miracles lately. Mind if I share? I didn't think so.

1. Yesterday I had a job interview. It went great. So great in fact, that I have a second interview tomorrow!

2. Yesterday was the last day of preschool. Heart breaking. But awesome. I loved it and I am so so grateful I got to be there for the entire semester. It was fantastic. I learned so much.

3. My Best Friend. He has been there through it all to support me and cheer me on. What a great guy. Last night after I was finished reading the email announcing my interview call-back, he got up, ran over, and gave me a great big hug. The kind where your feet leave the ground and you spin in the air. It was AWESOME. He kept telling me how proud he was and how he hoped everything goes well and I just felt great. So great. And so grateful.

4. The Gospel. For some reason I've been really struggling to remain positive. I have a funny pit in my stomach that won't go away. It's crazy. BUT I've been blessed to have a huge force for good in my life and that is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's not a quick-fix by any stretch of the imagination - the pit is still there. But it gives me hope and comfort that someday it will go away if I keep doing what I've been doing. And that hope is what is getting me through.

Well, that and Best Friend and my Family.

Wow. See?! So many miracles. :)

Expect a Miracle Every Day... and sure enough, you'll find them.

Signing out.
Me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.