Monday, April 4, 2011
Conference Weekend
This weekend was General Conference for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
It was absolutely fantastic.
It was definitely an inspired conference and I am so so grateful that I got to watch.
But not only did I get to watch - I got to be with my Best Friend the entire weekend. WOAH! Loved it. :)
We started Saturday morning with breakfast at his apartment. We watched the first session there. We then drove to my Brown grandparents' house, at lunch, then watched the second session. After that, we drove up to Salt Lake to his Grandma Jackson's house where we got together with all his aunts and uncles and cousins on that side and had a lovely dinner and girl-chat while the boys all went to the Priesthood session. When all the boys came back and we finished talking, we went to his aunt's house in West Valley to spend the night.
The next morning we had a delicious breakfast of aebleskivers (delicious...somethings...) and watched the morning session of Conference with them. Then we drove to Draper to see my Pearson grandparents and my uncle from Denver. It was great to see him and his kids. It's been a couple of years. We had a delicious lunch with them and then we went to my aunt's house in Sandy to wish her a happy birthday. It was great. Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to her dogs (I hate it hate it hate it that I'm allergic), so we went back to the house in Draper to watch the afternoon session. We had ice cream, then left to go to Lehi.
We got together w/ my Brown grandparents and aunt, uncle, and cousins for dinner in Lehi. I didn't eat cuz I wasn't feeling well, but Best Friend says it was delicious. Haha. (So much good food - my favorite part of conference!) Then we talked to them for awhile before driving back to Provo.
*phew*
It was a fantastic weekend. Lots of family. Lots of good food. Lots of fun. Lots of together-ness. Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.