Saturday, February 26, 2011
Ding Dong Cake
So... My birthday was last Sunday. And I turned the big 21.
Wahoo! Yay! Yippee! Hoorah!
I feel older, but not old-older. Just mature-older. (HAHA! I know, right?) It was a very big moment in my life.
Actually, it wasn't though. It was perfect. Just the way I wanted to spend it.
The Saturday before was the day we played on the pirate ship. So much fun - and something I'd never done before.
Saturday night I got to see my closest friends and be with them (including family, Best Friend, Nona, and Kendra). AND Winona made me a birthday cake. It's the bomb dot com. Ding dongs and M&Ms. Genius.
Sunday was perfectly chill and quiet. I talked to my parents and sister on the phone, I saw lots of family, ate good food and good birthday cake, and just enjoyed a relaxing day.
Loved it. Perfect.
Signing out.
Me.
Wahoo! Yay! Yippee! Hoorah!
I feel older, but not old-older. Just mature-older. (HAHA! I know, right?) It was a very big moment in my life.
Actually, it wasn't though. It was perfect. Just the way I wanted to spend it.
The Saturday before was the day we played on the pirate ship. So much fun - and something I'd never done before.
Saturday night I got to see my closest friends and be with them (including family, Best Friend, Nona, and Kendra). AND Winona made me a birthday cake. It's the bomb dot com. Ding dongs and M&Ms. Genius.
![]() |
| I just wanted to share the pic of the cake. That's the whole reason for this post. :) |
Sunday was perfectly chill and quiet. I talked to my parents and sister on the phone, I saw lots of family, ate good food and good birthday cake, and just enjoyed a relaxing day.
Loved it. Perfect.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.