Tuesday, February 22, 2011
President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
SUNDAY: Took my time waking up this morning. It was great. My Best Friend came over before church and we sat and talked for a little while. Then he made me lunch while I finished getting ready. Yum. We went to church - I taught the Sunday School Lesson again (see 'Little Boats' if you're interested). It was about miracles. I loved it. I thought it went great. Super pleased. Then we went to my aunt's house for dinner. It was a double birthday party between my cousin and I. He turned four. I turned...well, a lot older than four. It was fun. We had dinner and ate cake and I loved it. Yay! After dinner, we returned to my grandparents house and Best Friend and I did some great chatting-connecting. Good times. Yeah.
MONDAY: Monday morning started with homework. There was no school due to President's Day, so I got caught up in school work instead. Go me! I then took a two hour nap waiting for Best Friend to get off of work so we could go play. He finally came over and we drove up the mountain to go sledding w/ his cousins. It was a blast. I haven't been sledding in years and forgot how much I love it. It was cold and wet and bumpy, but so so much fun. Best Friend landed most of his runs on his face in the snow. Tee hee. :) What a good time. After we were frozen, we went back to the Cousin's house for dinner, FHE, and a movie. Dinner was chicken noodle soup and de-LISH. I taught FHE w/ part of my Sunday School lesson for yesterday. And we watched 'RED'. Such a freakin' awesome movie. Loved it! After that we drove home, but half way Best Friend stopped and helped a girl change a flat tire. On the freeway. Can you say scary?! But super awesome. That's just how amazing he really is. What a good guy, yeah? I know the girl sure appreciated it. Made it home and prepped for the week. Finally slept at about 12:30 am. Not too bad all things considering. :)
President's Day Weeked of Our Lives = MAJOR SUCCESS!!! Loved it. All of it. Yup yup yup.
Signing out.
Me.
PS. I wish I had pictures for this one, and I might add some later, but I didn't want to get my camera wet, so there are no pictures as of yet.
MONDAY: Monday morning started with homework. There was no school due to President's Day, so I got caught up in school work instead. Go me! I then took a two hour nap waiting for Best Friend to get off of work so we could go play. He finally came over and we drove up the mountain to go sledding w/ his cousins. It was a blast. I haven't been sledding in years and forgot how much I love it. It was cold and wet and bumpy, but so so much fun. Best Friend landed most of his runs on his face in the snow. Tee hee. :) What a good time. After we were frozen, we went back to the Cousin's house for dinner, FHE, and a movie. Dinner was chicken noodle soup and de-LISH. I taught FHE w/ part of my Sunday School lesson for yesterday. And we watched 'RED'. Such a freakin' awesome movie. Loved it! After that we drove home, but half way Best Friend stopped and helped a girl change a flat tire. On the freeway. Can you say scary?! But super awesome. That's just how amazing he really is. What a good guy, yeah? I know the girl sure appreciated it. Made it home and prepped for the week. Finally slept at about 12:30 am. Not too bad all things considering. :)
President's Day Weeked of Our Lives = MAJOR SUCCESS!!! Loved it. All of it. Yup yup yup.
Signing out.
Me.
PS. I wish I had pictures for this one, and I might add some later, but I didn't want to get my camera wet, so there are no pictures as of yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.