Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Snowboarding
That's right.
I went snowboarding this weekend. WOAH! What an experience.
My Best Friend wanted to go really really bad, and decided that this weekend was the perfect opportunity because he was invited for a conference-thingy. I'm not entirely sure what it was. I just know it was a bunch of accountants on the mountain.
So all last week, Best Friend searched and searched for snow pants and a snow coat for me to wear (since I own neither. Crazy, right? I've lived in Utah my whole life and don't own snow pants. Best Friend is from Texas and he owns snow pants. Whatever.) He finally found them, and my fate was set in stone.
Saturday morning we ate breakfast and went up to Sundance. The day overall was nice and chilly but not cold. Moving around kept you very warm. We layered up and went out.
Here are my feelings about snowboarding: It was a good experience.
Seriously. Looking back on it, I can honestly say that I enjoyed the day. HOWEVER. I was extremely grumpy and sore (before the day even started) and so I was definitely not 100% adventurous. I did ok during the day. Only fell down 50000 times. Pretty reasonable for someone who can't even stand straight on a skateboard, right? Overall, pretty successful, and it was a good experience. :)
Plus, Best Friend got to do a couple big runs (alone, but he still did them), so he said it was a good day.
Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
![]() |
| This is how I spent the majority of the day. Go me. |
My Best Friend wanted to go really really bad, and decided that this weekend was the perfect opportunity because he was invited for a conference-thingy. I'm not entirely sure what it was. I just know it was a bunch of accountants on the mountain.
So all last week, Best Friend searched and searched for snow pants and a snow coat for me to wear (since I own neither. Crazy, right? I've lived in Utah my whole life and don't own snow pants. Best Friend is from Texas and he owns snow pants. Whatever.) He finally found them, and my fate was set in stone.
Saturday morning we ate breakfast and went up to Sundance. The day overall was nice and chilly but not cold. Moving around kept you very warm. We layered up and went out.
Here are my feelings about snowboarding: It was a good experience.
Seriously. Looking back on it, I can honestly say that I enjoyed the day. HOWEVER. I was extremely grumpy and sore (before the day even started) and so I was definitely not 100% adventurous. I did ok during the day. Only fell down 50000 times. Pretty reasonable for someone who can't even stand straight on a skateboard, right? Overall, pretty successful, and it was a good experience. :)
Plus, Best Friend got to do a couple big runs (alone, but he still did them), so he said it was a good day.
Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.