Sunday, February 27, 2011
Daily Miracle - 2/27
I've decided I really like these 'Daily Miracle' posts. I'm going to do more of them.
My Best Friend was my miracle today (Again?! Sheesh! What the crap? ... I know. I know.)
My day started out great, and when I read my scriptures I felt even better. I read in D&C 5 and 6. Oh man. Some awesome doctrines are in there. It was great.
Church was incredible. Lots about personal revelation and the coolness it is.
I had dinner w/ Best Friend and my grandparents. Yum.
At the end of the night, we were at my Best Friend's apartment and we just talked. We talked about what we had learned during the day and what we were going to do to live better and become better people. It was so so so so great! I loved it. I loved knowing he was there for me and supportive of me and that I could trust him enough to tell him what I was thinking and know that he wouldn't hate me and we would figure things out together.
Woah. What a miracle, right?
Honestly, I was nervous to tell him about my day and what I'd learned. I was worried he wouldn't want to listen or, since he's been sick, would be grumpy about it. But he wasn't. He listened patiently while I talked and then we talked together. It was awesome.
My miracle was having a GREAT evening with Best Friend - despite him being sick.
Thank you Best Friend! You're the Best! Ha ha ha.
Signing out.
Me.
PS. This is post number 15 in February. Woot. That's exciting and weird all at the same time. :)
My Best Friend was my miracle today (Again?! Sheesh! What the crap? ... I know. I know.)
My day started out great, and when I read my scriptures I felt even better. I read in D&C 5 and 6. Oh man. Some awesome doctrines are in there. It was great.
Church was incredible. Lots about personal revelation and the coolness it is.
I had dinner w/ Best Friend and my grandparents. Yum.
At the end of the night, we were at my Best Friend's apartment and we just talked. We talked about what we had learned during the day and what we were going to do to live better and become better people. It was so so so so great! I loved it. I loved knowing he was there for me and supportive of me and that I could trust him enough to tell him what I was thinking and know that he wouldn't hate me and we would figure things out together.
Woah. What a miracle, right?
Honestly, I was nervous to tell him about my day and what I'd learned. I was worried he wouldn't want to listen or, since he's been sick, would be grumpy about it. But he wasn't. He listened patiently while I talked and then we talked together. It was awesome.
My miracle was having a GREAT evening with Best Friend - despite him being sick.
Thank you Best Friend! You're the Best! Ha ha ha.
Signing out.
Me.
PS. This is post number 15 in February. Woot. That's exciting and weird all at the same time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.