Friday, February 25, 2011
Spring Cleaning!
It's official.
I am going to go through all my toys (that I have with me) and decide which are actually practical and keepable.
I am going to go through all my books and sell the annoying textbooks that I'll never read again.
Of course, this is just preparatory for the bigger spring cleaning that will occur the next time I go to Vernal. I'm really scared about that one. Lots of 'stuff' that I haven't looked at or touched in years cuz it's been in storage will now be brought into the light. Should be an adventure.
I enjoy cleaning, I really do. And I look forward to the reorganization of my personal things.
Then as soon as I'm done with that I should work on homework and stuff. ... ... ... Maybe.
Gotta love priorities, right?
Signing out.
Me.
I have too much 'stuff'.
So, tomorrow night while Best Friend is working, I am going to be cleaning my room.
I am going to go through all my clothing and shoes and try to be as brutally honest with myself as I can.
I am going to go through all my toys (that I have with me) and decide which are actually practical and keepable.
I am going to go through all my books and sell the annoying textbooks that I'll never read again.
Of course, this is just preparatory for the bigger spring cleaning that will occur the next time I go to Vernal. I'm really scared about that one. Lots of 'stuff' that I haven't looked at or touched in years cuz it's been in storage will now be brought into the light. Should be an adventure.
I enjoy cleaning, I really do. And I look forward to the reorganization of my personal things.
Then as soon as I'm done with that I should work on homework and stuff. ... ... ... Maybe.
Gotta love priorities, right?
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.