Saturday, February 26, 2011
Accidental Oops
So... I realized as I was perusing my posts tonight that I neglected two VERY important people as I talked about my weekend.
Oops.
Person Number One: JEN!
Jen and I worked together at a Daycare over the summer. I loved it - and I loved her! She is so amazing and incredible and talented and sweet and smart. Wow. She handled those babies like none other. I was so impressed by her all the time. We had an incredible time working together and did great things. Go us! Anyway. Love this girl. She is the best. Saturday (before the pirate ship), she was in Provo. So we met up at University mall and chatted for a bit. It was so great to see her and just wander around for a bit. I didn't see her long, but I was SO glad I got to. :)
Person Number Two: AIMEE!
Aimee is another one of my ex-roommates, but she isn't an ex-roommate simply because she moved away (which she did). She got married. Yup. That is how I met my Best Friend actually... at Aimee's wedding. Weird, right? Gotta love it. Anyway. Aimee was the first of my roommates that I met at Snow College my first year there and the first that I sort of hung out with (She invited me to a drive in movie with her friends from high school. I spent the night in the car talking to my mom. Oh well). I love her a ridiculous amount and lived with her for two years. Woah. That's crazy. Well, since Aimee is Best Friend's cousin, after we went sledding on Monday we went to her mom's house and she (and her husband) came for dinner and FHE, too. It was great to see her. She is my occasional lunch buddy. Love it.
Well. These two ladies are so dear to my heart, I was super sad when I neglected their stories in my posts about President's Day weekend, but they helped to make it so super fantastic. So I remedied the situation. :)
Signing out.
Me.
Oops.
Person Number One: JEN!
Jen and I worked together at a Daycare over the summer. I loved it - and I loved her! She is so amazing and incredible and talented and sweet and smart. Wow. She handled those babies like none other. I was so impressed by her all the time. We had an incredible time working together and did great things. Go us! Anyway. Love this girl. She is the best. Saturday (before the pirate ship), she was in Provo. So we met up at University mall and chatted for a bit. It was so great to see her and just wander around for a bit. I didn't see her long, but I was SO glad I got to. :)
Person Number Two: AIMEE!
Aimee is another one of my ex-roommates, but she isn't an ex-roommate simply because she moved away (which she did). She got married. Yup. That is how I met my Best Friend actually... at Aimee's wedding. Weird, right? Gotta love it. Anyway. Aimee was the first of my roommates that I met at Snow College my first year there and the first that I sort of hung out with (She invited me to a drive in movie with her friends from high school. I spent the night in the car talking to my mom. Oh well). I love her a ridiculous amount and lived with her for two years. Woah. That's crazy. Well, since Aimee is Best Friend's cousin, after we went sledding on Monday we went to her mom's house and she (and her husband) came for dinner and FHE, too. It was great to see her. She is my occasional lunch buddy. Love it.
Well. These two ladies are so dear to my heart, I was super sad when I neglected their stories in my posts about President's Day weekend, but they helped to make it so super fantastic. So I remedied the situation. :)
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.