Friday, February 18, 2011
Quick Week Review
Oops.
It was a great day, don't get me wrong, but I was thinking about other great things instead of writing on my blog how much I love everyone. I guess I must not be a real blogger yet. ...jk jk jk...
A card from my grandparents. Yay! (haha)
Actually - I got flowers from my Best Friend. Beautiful white and pink ones (daisies and lilies). Yay!
Also. A cake mix from my Best Friend. Aww. Sweet, huh? It was wrapped in tin foil and everything. ;)
Wow. What a fantastic V-Day. (And I am NOT being sarcastic. I honestly loved it.)
Tuesday, Best Friend and I went to Circo Aero. Oh my freakin goodness gracious to hannah to betsy. It was INCREDIBLE. Seriously. I've had the music from it stuck in my head all week long. Loved it.
Wednesday, I'm not sure what happened. I'm sure it was awesome, but I don't remember. Oh yeah. Best Friend went to work. And I... Did homework? I think so. Yup. Oh. And then we played computer puzzle *cough* video *cough* games. Don't judge. It was great. I sucked, but he didn't care. At least, he said he didn't. So all is well. Haha.Thursday we went to the temple. *sigh* So amazing. Nothing more needs to be said.
Today is Friday. I don't know what will happen today, but I am THRILLED! :)
Signing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.