Wednesday, February 16, 2011
My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
I'm sitting at the library and I have nothing to do.
Alright. That's not true.
I have a couple of TV shows I could catch up on with Hulu.
Or I have some homework I could do if I really really wanted to.
The problem is, I don't really really want to.
I don't even want to.
So I thought I would blog a little.
But I don't have anything to blog about.
Wow. Lame.
Hmmm....
Alright. That's not true.
I have a couple of TV shows I could catch up on with Hulu.
Or I have some homework I could do if I really really wanted to.
The problem is, I don't really really want to.
I don't even want to.
So I thought I would blog a little.
But I don't have anything to blog about.
Wow. Lame.
Hmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.