Thursday, February 10, 2011
Missing Dancing
Last night I got to go with my Best Friend to a dance lab that he was participating in at the Wilk.
It was lots of fun.
There were lots of good dancers, lots of learning dancers, and a few fantastic dancers.
As much as I loved being there and thought it was awesome and fun... It reminded me how much I miss dancing.
I am not doing ANYTHING dance related right now. It sucks.
I wish I could dance all the time and everywhere.
But. Until that happens again, I will gladly support my Best Friend is his dancing adventures.
Besides, I can always dance with him, right? ;) Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
It was lots of fun.
There were lots of good dancers, lots of learning dancers, and a few fantastic dancers.
As much as I loved being there and thought it was awesome and fun... It reminded me how much I miss dancing.
I am not doing ANYTHING dance related right now. It sucks.
I wish I could dance all the time and everywhere.
But. Until that happens again, I will gladly support my Best Friend is his dancing adventures.
Besides, I can always dance with him, right? ;) Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
2 comments:
Very correct. If he ever says no when you ask him, there must be something he's not telling you.
I asked him tonight and guess what... He said yes!!! :) Yay!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.