Sunday, February 20, 2011

President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One

FRIDAY: Date night. Mmm. :)

Playing on the pirate ship. Yay!
SATURDAY: Mom & Larissa & friends drove to Orem. Then we (Best Friend and myself) drove separately with them to Spanish Fork. From there, we brought mom back to Orem while Rissa continued to Ephraim. I got to go to University Mall and saw Jen. Yay! It was so great to see her. Best Friend picked up Mom and I from the mall, and we picked up (ex-roommate) Winona. We all drove to Ephraim together in the snow. Icky gross snow on unplowed roads. It was gross. Thank goodness Best Friend is a competent driver or I'd have been scared.

We got to Ephraim and explored the pirate ship. That's right. The pirate ship. Boo-yeah! It was a great adventure. Unfortunately there was too much snow to really play on it, but we got to stand on it and walk on it and explore the inner bunks of it. It was so much fun. Then Best Friend played with the dogs for a little while. They were awesome and lots of fun.

After we'd had enough of the cold, we went to Roy's for pizza. PS. Best Pizza Ever! I love it love it love it love it. Larissa & her friends joined us for dinner as well as Kendra (another ex-roommate) and Evencio (a friend from Snow). It was a really fun time. Loved it. After dinner we saw 'Seussical' at Snow. I was very impressed and enjoyed the show. It was lots and lots of fun. I was glad we got to go. After the show, we drove home. I slept most of the way and Best Friend and Winona chatted it up. We got home around 12, but Mom drove all the way to Vernal and didn't get home til 4 am. :( Bummer. Yay for an adventurous day!

Signing out.
Me.

PS. Pictures of the Pirate Ship are below. :)



He found a canon and was blowing up things. Like the dog.


Aww. Tenderness on the Pirate Ship. Group picture!


Playing with the dogs. They loved it.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.