Friday, February 25, 2011
Daily Miracle - 2/25
Oh man. I have so many miracles in my life. I try to live by "Expect A Miracle Every Day". It is SO powerful.
Seriously. When you go around looking for miracles, you realize they are right in front of you. And it's simply amazing!
Yesterday was a rough day. I was tired and hungry and grumpy. Yuck.
Today was a complete flip. Today I was looking for miracles.
Can I share with you just a few? (In no particular order)
--I got home from a date and found an envelope on the table for me. I was confused - I never get mail, but I was intrigued and excited. I opened it and found a check. It was from a dance studio I was a sub at a few weeks ago! I was a sub for one day - three classes. It was a great experience. Totally random. And today, right when I needed it, I got a check! Woah. Kind of creepy. But really exciting, too. Miracle: surprise blessings from the Lord.
--I got an email tonight from the head of the Preschool at BYU. She was asking if anyone had some extra time because they needed a volunteer in the preschool. She said they wouldn't be able to offer funds for it, but would greatly appreciate the help. Of course I volunteered! It's my major. And more importantly - it's what I love to do. I made the head aware of my situation (I'm looking for a job, so when I find one I might not have the time anymore) and she said they would take me as long as they could! Yay! So I'm going back to Preschool starting on Tuesday. I'm thrilled.
--My Best Friend is the greatest person ever. What a support. Seriously. He let me cry all last night and laugh all today. He wished me luck on a major huge midterm and assured me afterward that I did fine (hopefully he is right. haha). He made me dinner and didn't make me do the dishes. He gave me a big hug that I needed more than anything. Definitely a miracle to have him in my life right now.
Expect A Miracle Every Day - and you will find one. :)
Signing out.
Me.
PS. Someone once challenged me to BE a miracle every day. I'm not as good at this one, but I do try. I challenge YOU to be a miracle every day - show someone you care.
Seriously. When you go around looking for miracles, you realize they are right in front of you. And it's simply amazing!
Yesterday was a rough day. I was tired and hungry and grumpy. Yuck.
Today was a complete flip. Today I was looking for miracles.
Can I share with you just a few? (In no particular order)
--I got home from a date and found an envelope on the table for me. I was confused - I never get mail, but I was intrigued and excited. I opened it and found a check. It was from a dance studio I was a sub at a few weeks ago! I was a sub for one day - three classes. It was a great experience. Totally random. And today, right when I needed it, I got a check! Woah. Kind of creepy. But really exciting, too. Miracle: surprise blessings from the Lord.
--I got an email tonight from the head of the Preschool at BYU. She was asking if anyone had some extra time because they needed a volunteer in the preschool. She said they wouldn't be able to offer funds for it, but would greatly appreciate the help. Of course I volunteered! It's my major. And more importantly - it's what I love to do. I made the head aware of my situation (I'm looking for a job, so when I find one I might not have the time anymore) and she said they would take me as long as they could! Yay! So I'm going back to Preschool starting on Tuesday. I'm thrilled.
--My Best Friend is the greatest person ever. What a support. Seriously. He let me cry all last night and laugh all today. He wished me luck on a major huge midterm and assured me afterward that I did fine (hopefully he is right. haha). He made me dinner and didn't make me do the dishes. He gave me a big hug that I needed more than anything. Definitely a miracle to have him in my life right now.
Expect A Miracle Every Day - and you will find one. :)
Signing out.
Me.
PS. Someone once challenged me to BE a miracle every day. I'm not as good at this one, but I do try. I challenge YOU to be a miracle every day - show someone you care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(93)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Daily Miracle - 2/27
- Accidental Oops
- Ding Dong Cake
- Spring Cleaning!
- Daily Miracle - 2/25
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part Two
- Little Ships
- President's Day Weekend of Our Lives!!! Part One
- Quick Week Review
- My Dilemma on Feb. 16th @ 7:30 pm
- Apron-Making Date Night!
- Missing Dancing
- Snowboarding
- Katie Michellouise
- JANUARY-lites
-
▼
February
(15)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.