Friday, March 18, 2011
Daily Miracle - 3/18
My miracle today? Family. Wow. What a blessing they are.
Even other people's families. The power of the family is so much more than I thought or imagined.
And MAN am I ever grateful for that. I need my family. They are my world.
Family.
Signing out.
Me.
Even other people's families. The power of the family is so much more than I thought or imagined.
And MAN am I ever grateful for that. I need my family. They are my world.
Family.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
1 comments:
This is a cool picture. I love your family. I love that you met my family. I Love You.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.