Friday, March 25, 2011

Daily Miracle 3/24

Wow. Have I ever mentioned how AWESOME my Best Friend is?!

Cuz... he is.

Wednesday night I was sick beyond all sickiness. I collapsed. Literally. It sucked.

The worst part was knowing I was supposed to make 2 dozen cupcakes for preschool the next day and prep for my Interactive Literature activity.

Needless to say, I was very stressed.

Best Friend, being nothing less than an angel, came in to save the day.

He baked 2 dozen cupcakes for me. He prepped my lesson materials. He gave me drugs, helped me walk to the bathroom when I was sick, and held my hand while I was in pain.

Wow.

He seriously saved me. He saved me emotionally, physically, and mentally. He made sure everything I needed or wanted was taken care of. And he didn't once complain or mention how busy he is with other things and how much this would put him out. Not once. --Even after the already super stressful and emotional day we'd had. I mean, we had a rough day. Really rough. And he still was so amazing.

My Best Friend IS my Daily Miracle. And I am so grateful to him.

I love you, Daniel Jackson. I love you.

Yup. That's right. "Publicly".

Signing out.
Me.

P.S. This was supposed to be posted on 3/24. I know it's 3/25... but that's ok. I'll catch you up later. ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.